Overhead Crane & Hoist Service
Operating a crane or hoist in your business? Then you know how crucial they are to keeping your operation running on time and at peak efficiency. Downtime results in lost profits.
Regularly scheduled crane and hoist inspections conducted by the specially-trained professionals at Young Electric can ensure efficiency by preventing accidents and maximizing productivity.
Our goal is to identify and eliminate any possible problems that could cause injury, loss of production, or damage to your lifted loads. We're uniquely qualified to inspect, test, verify, certify, install, and maintain your cranes, hoists and lifting equipment.
Our Certified Crane Inspectors ensure your equipment is safe and is compliant with statutory requirements. Upon completion of our inspections, we provide you with inspection forms, findings, and recommendations.
We cannot stress enough the importance of having your overhead lifting equipment inspected routinely to prevent unnecessary down time and to ensure the safety of people and equipment.
Contact Young Electric when you need:
- Certified Inspections
- Preventative Maintenance
Benefits of Regular Inspection
- Reduce injury
- Achieve regulatory compliance
- Increase productivity
- Increase equipment reliability
- Reduce equipment maintenance cost
- Extension of equipment operating life
- Assure safe and proper working capability and condition of your equipment
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment
- Maximize uptime and planned outages to minimize operational impact
- Crane Inspections
- Preventive Maintenance
- Crane/Hoist Installations
- Runway Alignment
- Hook Inspections
- Load Testing
- Runway Installations
- Upgrades & Modifications
- 24 Hour Service
Products We Service
- Bridge & Jib Cranes
- Wire Rope Hoists
- Chain Hoists
- Variable Frequency Drive Controls
- Soft Start Controls
- Runway Electrification
- Radio Remote Controls
- Festoon Cabling Systems
- Overload Systems
- Control Cabinets
- Pushbutton Stations & Cable